Front End Developer (m/w/d)
aucobo is a young and successful startup which revolutionizes the communication between people and machine in the field of production with the help of its software and industry wearables. The achieved increase in efficiency and capacity utilization, supported by the unique device independency, has already convinced numerous international (large) companies.
In order to continue the company's success story, we are looking for a Front end Developer (m/f/x) to complement our existing team in Stuttgart.
- Draft and implement UX concepts for our front end on Angular basis
- Test and iterate your features in close collaboration with users, customers and the team to create a perfect UX
- Work on cool new features like dashboard and visual analytics tool that lets the user browse and analyse real-time and historic data
- Create reusable app components that can be used App-wide and be used from 3rd party tools
- 1-2 years of work experience and a background in media informatics, business informatics or similar field
- Responsive design and single page app are not just theoretical concepts for you
- Keen eye for good UX and design
- Willing to learn and to share your experiences
- Able to work independently but also as a great teamplayer
- You have excellent English skills, German is a plus
- Ideally: already worked in a fast growing startup
What We Offer
- Flat hierarchies with a feedback-friendly culture in a young, motivated and international team
- Experience the development of a startup and grow within
- Startup feeling with a modern way of working (flexible working models) (e.g. home office, virtual teams, flexible working hours)
- Freedom to choose your IDE and tools
- Work with modern tools and technology stack (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, latest Wearables...)
- Here you have the chance to make a difference and be part of something big
Did we spark your interest?
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you think you are the right fit for the job.