Head of Sales (m/f/x)
Let´s help people reach their potential!
aucobo's state-of-the-art technology makes the processes and collaboration of employees on the shopfloor seem like a walk in the park.
Thanks to the aucobo system, companies can easily connect people and machines on the shopfloor and simplify communication among employees using smartwatches and other industrial wearables. This increases productivity while keeping the hands of manufacturing workers free. At the same time, applications can be adapted to the individual requirements of the company without any programming effort. Depending on the use case, employees get e.g. information about time-critical situations and alarms. In addition, processes like documentation and time reports are completely digitalized. In this way, aucobo helps companies – irrespective of whether SME or international corporates - make their teams more engaged and productive by not losing time.
Do you want to be part of it? Great timing! aucobo is currently looking for a Head of Sales to bring their business to the next level
How will you make a difference @aucobo - see for yourself
You're going to
- Act as the first point-of reference for sales and business development related inquiries and lead the process to define the sales strategy, core markets and priorities
- Lead and implement business development activities to increase revenue and gross profit, including the implementation of appropriate internal processes (e.g. KPIs)
- Secure new consumers and expand opportunities within the current consumer base
- Develop international networks and overtake initiative to establish and maintain
relationships with key and potential consumers and strategic partners
- Collect ongoing competitive and strategic intelligence to anticipate new markets and
deliver new product opportunities
- Build a high-performance sales team and create an exciting, dynamic and sustainable work environment that ensures the efficient execution of functions across the entire sales management department
- Proven track record in a relevant leadership role with a focus on sales and business development either from the start-up ecosystem or with a corporate background
- Relevant work experience in technical solution sales/enterprise sales (work experience in software sales would be an advantage) – ideally in the manufacturing field
- University degree in the field of economics and/or technology is a plus
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Sales-driven, outstanding in developing networks and excellent entrepreneurial thinking
- Exceptional interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Experience in building and developing a team from scratch
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Open-minded, respectful & pro-active interaction and exchange on eye level
What can you expect?
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role and to be in close cooperation with the founder team
- Lead position with great freedom to initiate your own ideas
- Work with a diverse and motivated team
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas
- Full-time position in Stuttgart, Germany
- The minimum salary offer starts at EUR 80.000, - a year (+ equity) and is negotiable depending on previous work experience and seniority.
Are you up for it? We can't wait to meet our future Head of Sales!
Get in touch now! Send an email including your CV and send us your application